When we Pray for Others
|Disponibilité:||En stock (9)|
When a personal crisis brought Carrol Shewmake to the feet of Jesus, she learned precious truths about intercessory prayer. She was led down a new path in her spiritual journey—beyond prayers centered on herself to prayers that embraced and uplifted others.
In this practical book Shewmake shares valuable insights gained from her experience and shows how intercessory prayer can bring you greater joy, blessings, and closeness to God.
- How to organize intercession into a manageable and rewarding ministry
- Whom to pray for
- When and how to pray for others
- What we can ask God to do for others
- How to tell if your prayers are being answered
- How to pray for those who have deeply hurt you
- Hindrances to and conditions for answered prayer